6.Why can't the BTR5 pair and connect to my phone?
1. Does the BTR5 enter pairing mode (press and hold the multi-function key for 5 seconds to enter pairing mode, which will display 'pairing')?
2. Is your phone scanning for Bluetooth (some phones need to be manually click 'refresh scan')? If you still can't find the BTR5 device, try to return to the setting and re-enter the Bluetooth on your phone.
3. Confirm that the mobile phone is not connected to other Bluetooth devices. If there is a connection, please disconnect it first.
4. Due to the difference in phones of various brands, you can try several times when appearing faults.
5. When using NFC, make sure your BTR5 is turned on and no other mobile phones are connected.