[New update]The FiiO Music App v1.1.8 for Android,M11/M11PRO and X5III/X7/X7MKII update now!
The changes and improvements about new APP are as follows:
1. Added car mode display (go to Now Playing screen, tap the '...' icon and then tap Car Mode to enable it);
2. Added custom track sorting for playlists (while in a playlist, tap and hold on a track, then drag it to a different position);
3. Added a new play mode: play single once;
4. Added playback position and track remembering;
5. Added a new method to enable volume adjustment by swiping up in FiiO Music Now Playing screen, and also improved the volume bar operation (now you'll need to drag on the volume bar to adjust the volume instead of just tapping as before, so to avoid misoperations);
6. Added app controlling of LC-BT2;
7. Fixed the issue where the replay gain would work when playing tracks through the Folder View menu;
8. Improved the display effect of the default album cover and UI background;
9. Miscellaneous improvements.
How to update the FiiO Music app on X5III/X7/X7MKII,M11/M11PRO:
a. Set the player to storage mode and connect to computer, drag the downloaded FiiO Music (.apk) to the internal storage of your player.
b. Disconnect the connection and enter ES file manager, find the FiiO Music app in internal_sd and click install.