10. How to use the μBTR with two Bluetooth devices simultaneously?
A: 1) Enable the Bluetooth function on both the deivce A and device B that need to be used simultaneously with the μBTR.
2) While the μBTR is powered off, hold the power button of the μBTR for around 5 seconds to enter pairing mode (with the red and blue light flashing alternately). Search for μBTR on the device A and pair it with the μBTR.
3) On device A, select μBTR in the device list and disconnect. After that power off the μBTR by holding the Power button for around 3 seconds.
4) Follow the step 2 to pair and connect the μBTR with the device B.
5) Select μBTR on device A to reconnect.
After that, if you play music on device A, you can hear the music from it on the μBTR. And if you pause the music on the device A then play on device B, you can hear the music from the device B.