The RGB indicator on the volume knob allows you to easily distinguish between different sampling rates, and spices up your listening experience!
≤48k Blue >48k Yellow DSD Green
The Q3 is a powerful decoder always available to unlock your music wherever you go.
· Use with a Lightning to Type C converter for iOS devices
· Use a dual Type C head cable to connect to Android devices and control the Q3 with the FiiO Music app
· Can be used with Sony Walkman players with an adapter cable
Interference shielding for purer sound quality
High-strength all-aluminum body + copper-nickel shield + highly efficient absorbers form a 360° radio frequency interference shield around the Q3. Even when using it right next to a smartphone, one would be hard-pressed to detect any interference.
Dual USB Type C head cable,Long USB Type C data cable,
3.5mm line cable,Long binding strap*2,Short binding strap*2
Non-slip mat,Storage bag
Included in the box
Despite its high-performance components, the Q3 has long battery life. The 1800mAH battery means 10 hours or more of music under USB decoding, definitely enough for a normal day of listening.
Still ready even after a long day
Instantly connect with the symmetrical Type-C connector
The Type C connector on the Q3 allows you to connect it to more devices, and allow for more convenient charging with support for USB PD and Lightning charging.
A bass switch allows you instantly activate/deactivate the bass boost function. The purely hardware-based bass amplifier circuit can increase bass by up to 6dB without affecting the mids or treble.
More lows with the same highs
To make the Q3 more convenient to use, a multi-function button allows you to quickly switch between gain levels and filters. Change your sound with some simple taps!
· Short press the button to switch between low/high gain. Light on for high gain, light off for low gain
· Double-tap to cycle between sharp and slow roll-off filters
Versatile multi-function button
Utilizing AKM’s new efficient AK4462 VELVET SOUND DAC with decoding support up to 768kHz/32-bit PCM and DSD512, the Q3 achieves excellent performance.
Humbly powerful on the inside
All-new DAC AK4462
The Q3 has obtained multiple certifications as a testament to its reliability and to its variety of talents:
· Apple certified, fully compatible with iOS devices
· USB-IF USB C compatibility certified: meets standard transmission interface specifications to ensure the compatibility of its USB solution
· THX AAA™ amp: for guaranteed low distortion, quality bass and overall excellent sound quality
· Thesycon official USB Audio driver: compliant with USB Audio 1.0 & 2.0 device class specifications
· Hi-Res Audio certified: for a guaranteed natural and realistic listening experience
Certified to be talented
The Q3 is a continuation of the design language of FiiO’s other amplifiers – its elegant curves, simple lines, smooth CNC and sandblasted all-aluminum body give it sturdy yet beautiful look while remaining practical to use.
Classic design with a pleasing roundness
With THX’s patented feed-forward error correction topology, the AAA amps have low distortion, high power and a pure, uncolored sound. You’ll experience subtle details and shocking swings in your music effortlessly with the AAA amp in the Q3.
Among professional audio products, nothing adjusts volume better than an analog potentiometer volume knob. When combined with ADC curve reconstruction, traditional problems with analog volume knobs like low-volume channel imbalance are effectively eliminated - so that you can quickly and accurately change to your desired volume.
Your fingers will instantly know
Lots of connectors for lots of fun
The Q3 is equipped with 4.4mm/2.5mm balanced and 3.5mm single-ended outputs, allowing you to connect all kinds of headphones. You don’t have to sacrifice compatibility with single-ended headphones while having fun with the balanced output!
*Output priority is: 4.4 balanced=2.5 balanced＞3.5 SE. If 4.4 and 2.5 balanced are connected at the same time, there is no output.
The Q3 comes with the same XMOS XUF208 USB chip as found on FiiO’s flagship DAC/amplifier, allowing it to easily support decoding up to 768kHz/32bit PCM and DSD512.